How to re-register after your Part B registration has expired
To re-register, you need to do these things:
- Pay the re-registration fee of NZ$1,175
- Send an email to Maritime New Zealand at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the name of the ship and its registration number.
- you want to re-register the ship and none of the details on the previous certificate of registration have changed.
- the payment option you have chosen for the fee and any reference details relating to the payment.
- any updated contact details – street address, postal address, phone numbers, email address – if they have changed since your last registration.
- the address you would like us to send the new certificate of registration to.
When we receive the fee and email, we will re- register the ship and send you the new certificate of registration by courier.